Kanga Care diapers and accessories are also biodegradable! In 2008 Kanga Care started
using a biodegradable TPU waterproof material. Biodegradable TPU is solvent-free.
Biodegradable TPU is a polyester fabric that has been laminated with a thermoplastic
polyurethane using a heat bonding process, not chemicals. This process is low in
toxicity and is better for the natural environment then traditional PUL. Both the
TPU laminate and the polyester fabric the laminate is applied to are biodegradable.
When composted they will biodegrade in 4-5 years.
Use, Wash & Care:
- Before first use, wash diapers once.
- If cord stump is still present, snap down the cord care feature.
- After cord stump has healed, cord snap feature may be un-snapped. Chose whichever
snap settings fits your newborn the best.
- Fasten diaper to baby!
Wash & Care:
Wash diapers together on Cold Wash/Cold Rinse, fast cycle, no detergent, spin dry
(quick pre-wash). After pre-wash; wash on Hot Wash/Cold Rinse with 1/4 regularly
suggested amount of detergent*. Tumble dry low or hang dry (diapers dry FAST!)
*Detergent: Do not use detergents that are "Free & Clear" or contain fabric softeners.
Fragrances may cause irritation, discontinue detergent brand if irritation occurs.
Do not use bleach. Do not use fabric softeners or drier sheets. Do not soak for
long periods of time. Do not soak diapers in detergent or any laundry additives
for removing stains, odor or buildup. If staining, odor or buildup occurs, make
sure you are using a detergent that contains enzymes. Please visit our care page
for more detailed care information and a list of recommended laundry detergents.
- AIO - sewn in soaker (4 layer microfiber)
- Dual (Double) Inner gussets - of course! (patent pending)
- Snap down for umbilical care
- 2 rows for snap closure, grow with baby!
- Fits preemie - 12 lbs/6 mo+
- Fits full term - 12 lbs/2 mo+
- Fills the gap between newborn and *other* one size diapers!